2022 Photo Collective's Annual Members' Showcase
The Photo Collective holds an annual showcase at a local gallery or other venue for its members to collectively display and sell their work usually for one month each year.
2022 Photo Collective Annual Members' Photography Show
1402 I Street (Corner of 14th and I streets)
Regular Hours: 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
Show Dates: January 31 to March 27, 2022
Artists' Reception: No reception in 2022 due to Covid.
Admittance is Free
Come enjoy our art.
- Chairperson: David Silva
- Image Drop Off: January 29 & 30, 2022
- Hanging Date: January 31, 2022
- Hanging Fee: $0
- Take Down and Pick Up: 1 to 3PM Sunday March 27, 2022
- Each member may hang up to four (4) images, depending on size.
Hanging committee will have final say on actual number of images included and arrangement of images within show.
- Title Card info should include artist's name, title of image, price, and artist phone number for possible sales.
- All presentation of images should be of gallery quality. All images hung in the show must be framed and matted. While a specific mat color isn't required, it is recommended to use White or Black with White being preferred. Frames can be either metal or wood but must be of high quality (no plastic frames). Unframed Metal and Wrapped Canvas prints are allowed but must be wired and ready for hanging.
- Images in the show are typically for sale, however this is not required unless by the venue we are showing in.
- All images available for purchase should include the price on the title card along with artist's contact info.
- If image is not for sale, “NFS” should be included on title card.
- No image may be taken from show prior to closure of the show. All sold images will be available to purchaser after show closing.
- Image Restrictions: While the club itself doesn't have restrictions as per the content that can be shown some venues do. In the case of the McHenry Museum, nudes are generally not accepted.